If you had somehow forgotten about this follow-up to the 2017 title, now might be the time to check it out. It’s a bigger and better adventure for Jason and his buggy, featuring all-new weapons and boss battles.
The latest update (Version 1.2.2) makes the following improvements and fixes:
A sequence that makes it easier for players to understand how to use the Blast Counter and how to return to GAIA SOPHIA when outside the tank has been added to the starting area of the game.
In addition to fixing the following issues, a bunch of small fixes and stability improvements have been implemented:
- An issue that caused the game to crash when the weapon select menu is opened at the exact moment the player dies has been fixed.
- An issue that caused the game to crash when “EXIT GAME” is selected from the pause menu after starting the battle against Gathervira has been fixed.
- An issue that allowed the player to jump during a cutscene has been fixed.
- An issue that allowed the player to return to SOPHIA in side-view mode when the player dies or has a screen transition has been fixed.
- An issue that was fixed in Ver.1.2.0 that was supposed to fix an issue with the control settings was insufficient, so additional adjustments have been made for this patch.
We apologize for an inconveniences this may have caused.
- Various other small fixes have been implemented.
Have you tried out this game yet? Did you play the previous release? Tell us down below.