Starting at 2:00 p.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Alpha Ring will begin receiving the latest 1905 Xbox One system update (19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_190518362.3035.190421-1940) Read on for more about the new features, fixes and known issues in the latest 1905 system update.
- OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_190518362.3035.190421-1940
- Available: 2:00PM PDT 4/24/19
- Mandatory Date/Time: 3:00 AM PDT 4/25/19
Better Sorting in My Games & apps
Our team has made it even easier to find what you’re looking for in any Games & apps. From now on, articles such as “a,” “an” and “the” will no longer be used to sort titles when using the “Sort A-Z” and “Group by letter” views; for example, “The Witcher” will now be found under “W” instead of “T.” Thanks so much to our Xbox community for helping prioritize this change by voting in our recent “My Games & apps” Idea Drive, and don’t forget to check the Xbox Idea Hub for other topics to which you can contribute!
- Fixes to address no console audio after system update for some users.
- We have fixed the “More” button in messaging.
My Games and Apps
- Fixes to the stability of various Games.
- Localization fixes.
- Headsets are not being assigned to the users profiles.
- Some users are experiencing no audio with headsets and we are investigating
- Some users are encountering no audio on their Xbox console after boot (no shell audio, no game audio, no app audio), then have CSS ask them to perform the following steps:
- Cold reboot the console
- Go to Audio settings on console
- Change their HDMI audio settings to the highest supported uncompressed channel count for their equipment
- Switch back to the desired format
- Audio should be restored
My Games and Apps
- We are tracking the video corruption issue with Youtube and Netflix 4k playback.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
Settings – Hard Drive Transfer
- Moving/copying content from one drive to another fails to move past the assign drive and no content is moved. We are working on a fix. Workaround – You can use a GA console 1904 build to move content.